Ontario™ 12x16 Component Video Matrix
The Ontario is a 12 input matrix switch with 16 outputs, designed for switching and distribution of high definition video. This allows the centralization of all video source equipment, and distribution throughout the home or business. The Ontario is perfect for larger homes and small to medium sports bars. Also when stacking Hawthornes and Imperials, the Ontario makes a cost effective last matrix in the chain.
The Ontario uses easy to install Cat5 cables for the output runs to each room. At each room location, a Hornet receiver (balun) is then used to convert the Cat5 back into RCA connectors. The Hornet is available as in-wall or surface mount.
Rear Panel Views - click for larger image
- Component video (YPbPr)
- Full non-blocking matrix - all outputs can display the same signal, or different signals.
- NeoTouch™ front panel - no moving parts to jam.
- Mutliple control inputs - RS-232, USB, IR detector (front) and wired IR (rear)
- Highly visible Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- 16 memories for storing and recalling switcing commands
- Front panel lockout and blackout
- Black rack mount kit included (silver on request)
- Black or silver chassis, both with black front panel
- IR codes available in several formats for easy integration
- Power Inlet: IEC 320-C14
- Input Voltage: 90-240VAC 50-60Hz, 47Wmax, 30W typical
- Dimensions: Width: 17” Height: 3.45” Depth 10.5” (not including removable feet)
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Video Bandwidth: 140MHz+ (full 1080p)
- RS-232: 115.2K baud, full two way protocol
- USB: Slave device, Windows driver included, installs as virtual COM port at 115.2K baud
- Rear IR: 3.5mm mono jack for 5V or 12V blaster input, polarity insensitive